Gaia is the code name for the new headquarters of the Crédit Agricole Group subsidiary dedicated to consumer finance. The building was inaugurated in 2017, offers a modern and innovative setting and brought together all CA-CF teams in the Paris area, previously splitted between Arcueil, Evry and Massy.
While implementing digital signage screens, Crédit Agricole took the opportunity to think about the use of screens for employees and visitors.
- We identified expectations around screens and carried out an audit of CA-CF’s internal communications on the basis of interviews made with communication managers or coordinators within the key departments
- We made recommendations to evolve internal communications using digital signage, to involve all employees. We also suggested new functions for screens
- We set up a mobile application specifically for CA-CF: it includes room booking, floor plans, corporate news feed, restaurant menu…
- We did some focus on specific areas in the building, like the “tablet bar” which can be used for entertainment or professional training!
- 10 hours of interviews
- 48 digital signage screens divided into 3 key areas in the building
- 27 slides of recommendations
- 16 touch pads at Genius Bar
- 1 mobile application for the 1,500 site employees