Since 2013, the Nexans Foundation has been supporting NGOs involved in promoting access to solidarity and sustainable energy for the most disadvantaged populations around the world.
Each year, new projects are shortlisted and the Foundation wishes to introduce them properly, and report the outcome generated towards local populations.
- We proposed an innovative display of the Foundation’s projects, designed as an interactive application easily deployed on touch screens.
- We designed a simple navigation scheme to move forth and back from continent to country and from country to project. Each project is presented on a single page.
- We used digital signage to call for interaction with the interactive map thanks to an introductory video produced in motion design
- 3 integrated skills: graphic design, motion design, HTML development
- 49 web pages delivered [including 19 project files in French and English]
- Already 3 editions delivered [2017, 2018, 2019]
- Content posted on the Intranet and on the Foundation’s website.