INA is the European leader for public training. Focusing on developing young talents in the audiovisual field, it also provides custom support to professionals seeking to evolve their skills.
INA has just implemented SharingCloud’s room booking and digital signage solution in its premises at Issy near Paris. They asked Make Me Screen to take care of the trainees with welcome, service and information messages throughout the day, on screens located at the reception and in relaxation areas.
INA also wished to offer trainees various content and services. That is why they asked us to develop a touch display and an interactive training catalogue. The touch display is operational since mid-2019.
- MakeMeScreen designed editorial guidelines focused on site users while pushing the right content at the right time on screens.
- We produced dynamic signage content: templates, short videos and jingles executed in motion design fully consistent with INA’s graphic guidelines
- We provided automated live feeds: Twitter wall, training session schedule, news, traffic and public transportation in the vicinity.
- We designed a full touch interface which enables users to search training sessions, visit INA’s premises or test their audiovisual knowledge !
- We created an online training catalog powered by a search module which allows prospects to filter all avaible training classes under various criteria.
- 15 tailor-made videos for signage
- 5 live feeds with customized information [weather, national and international news, traffic, public transportation]
- Creating different signage loops depending on the moment of the day and an alert scenario, for INA to be able to broadcast urgent scrolling messages.
- 3 menu screens and XX different contents displayed via touch screen
- 8 search criteria for 475 training classes under 14 courses in the online catalogue