In 2017, the global cabling systems leader Nexans moved its headquarters to a new building located in Paris La Défense business district. Workspace has been designed with new equipment for employees, including digital signage screens at the reception, on each floor and in the cafeteria.
Through screens, Nexans aimed at providing useful information to employees on D-Day to make the installation successful. Then screens would convey internal communications in a sustainable way, to better engage and federate employees.
One key challenge was to feed screens with existing content, and to make it consistent in order to spread it globally. Indeed, Nexans subsidiaries around the world are themselves equipped with digital signage solutions.
- We produced and adapted digital signage content to welcome and inform teams moving to La Défense: motion design, corporate videos new cut and captioning…
- Based on interviews with communication managers throughout the world, we conducted an audit and made recommendations on the use of screens as an efficient vector for global internal communications.
Eventually, we designed an animated toolbox made for signage [incl. templates, jingles, logo animations] in order to:
– Embody and promote Nexans all over the world
– Energize & punctuate content loops
– Secure content impact, legibility & attractiveness
- Simultaneously spread content over 35 screens at La Défense
- 7 in-depth interviews with communication managers in Europe & North America
- 51 slides of strategic guidelines
- 2 creative proposals
- 10 thematic jingles